Created by MTSS and RtI experts, edSpring combines a user-friendly interface, unparalleled reporting flexibility, seamless systems integration, and a framework that educators can feel confident using.
Flexible, Customizable Reporting
- Informs critical questions driven through an MTSS/RtI framework
- Delivers student data in multiple forms — current data and longitudinal
- Displays data in multiple ways, which allows classroom educators, specialists, and administrators the opportunity to interact with relevant data in more impactful ways.
- Shows growth over time (helpful for IEP data)
- Graphs student data compared to the target (district average) data
- Creates one-click, customized reports
A Research-Supported Intervention Bank
- Accesses a bank of all interventions used in your district – standardized descriptions, uploaded implementation protocols, and links to supporting research
- Matches student need with a curated bank of research-supported interventions and tracks progress
- Promotes systematic implementation, offers teachers a reliable toolkit, and enables high-quality program evaluation
- Generates information in graph form for parents and teachers
- Tracks participation and outcomes for program evaluation
- Gives users feedback about what is used most
Sourcewell Technology helps remove the barriers of data loading and translation. Adhering to data sourcing best practices, we’re dedicated to providing insights to help your district drive better outcomes. From data loading and translations to quality checks and normalizations processes, we’ve got your data covered. We also hold key data-sharing agreements with SIS and assessment vendors to ensure your operational systems remain the source of truth.
Privacy & Security
Sourcewell Technology takes data privacy very seriously and is a signatory on the Student Privacy Pledge, sponsored by the Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA).
The Sourcewell Technology Advantage®
The people we serve are at the center of every engagement — and that makes all the difference. It's a unique method we call the Sourcewell Technology Advantage, combining our user-focused approach with a proven process for successful change management.
Our unique implementation support and setup gets you started on the right foot:
- No surprises. Upfront communications framework for engagement and expectations
- Set up for success. Proven process for technology implementation
- Staff embracement. Change management that anticipates district staff and constraints
For edSpring users, this includes regular feedback on platform usage. We provide this report to help districts monitor use so you can see if additional training or other supports are needed for a quality implementation.
Continuing post-implementation support for long-term success:
- Access customized training as needs and embracement evolve
- Plan for continuous improvement and changing needs through quarterly reviews.
- One point of contact
Customized coaching focused on helping achieve short- and long-term goals:
- Pinpoint opportunities. Evaluate usage, gaps, and system demands to create a coaching plan.
- Custom training. Your team has specific needs.
- Pulling it all together. You have tools, now what?
Jonah Barten, District assessment Coordinator and MARSS coordinator at St. Michael-Albertville Schools
This webinar looks at an innovative district initiative to establish community service as a graduation requirement and how the district used the edSpring platform to effectively manage its data to facilitate successful participation by students. Jonah Barten shares about the powerful impact a user-friendly and flexible data platform can have on supporting staff and student success.
Kerry Bollman, Ed.S, edSpring Product Manager, Sourcewell Technology
Learn practical tips for increasing student engagement in a virtual learning environment. See a repeated reading practice session conducted online, and learn practical tips for increasing student engagement in a virtual learning environment in Kerry’s ISTE20 Live presentation.
Delonna Darsow, PhD, Sourcewell Technology Data Product Champion
Having a hard enough time getting through your curriculum map, let alone collecting other data for your PLCs and improvement plans? This short presentation shares practical tips to help you focus on those data elements that will most impact your student achievement while they're with you.
Kerry Bollman, Ed.S, edSpring Product Manager
edSpring is a data platform that aggregates your data, builds a cohesive student-centered MTSS framework, and increases its effectiveness through insightful reporting on key outcome metrics.