Internship application

Your contact information
Are you authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require TIES to commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)? This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status.